Several of us helped out last weekend at Camp K. We helped over 50 Webelos build fires in specially made Minecraft Creeper stoves.
We got wet.
We broke a chair.
Here’s Jackson trying to figure out what happened. Kyler isn’t telling.
We made a lot of fires.
The PLC and Troop Committee had a great meeting today and came up the following activity plan for the next 12 months. Please see the calendar for specific dates.
- August – Rock Climbing @ Space City Climbing Gym
- September – Kayaking on the Colorado River (Columbus)
- October – Camping @ Garner State Park
- November – Fall Camp @ Edgewood
- December/January – Winter Camp @ Lost Pines
- February – Camping at Colorado Bend and hiking and climbing at Enchanted Rock
- March – Backpacking @ Lost Maples
- April – Bay Area Council Scoutorama
- May – TBD (Scoutorama moved)
- June – Summer Camp at Winahpay Mountain Camp, New Mexico
- July – Summer Camp at Camp Pirtle, Texas
After a short break, the Troop 678 website is alive once more. It is still certainly a work in progress, so please pardon our dust. Come back soon to see what’s new!